- Still completely bagged after 4 days and 5 nights at #sdcc. Hoping recovery is complete before tomorrow. No yawning allowed
- Looking forward to playing tourist in SD tomorrow. For now, we sleep
- Afraid. I am horrible in pictures. @theonetruebix takes amazing pictures. Hopefullly he didn’t get my ditz expression on my face in his pic
- And yes, Drew who looks amazing in every photo ever taken of him, makes me feel even sadder about the known deficiencies of photos I’m in
- Had a fabulous day at the wild animal park today. @NathanFillion during the BC meeting room http://bit.ly/DGhwf
- Boosting the US economy 1 beer and amusement park at a time.
- Just finished watching night shows at SD Seaworld. Ooh ahhs were awesome!
- Train is out of service. Boo! I think we’re stuck waiting 30 more mins for the blue line. Hope I’m mistaken.
- Yay for whining on twitter! Replacement train has arrived!
- Train goes forward. Train goes backward. We have returned to station we just left
- Who needs a theme park when every trolley ride is an adventure?
- Oh hai mr transit security occifer. Late for the train were you?
- Really looking forward to the zoo (pandas!) tomorrow
- “Home” from the zoo. Sleepy. One last full day in SD before we fly back to #yeg
- WTF? Last day in town & I have a giant blister on my little toe
- Important research underway. Which paper umbrella garnished fruity girly drink tastes best?
- Sleepy. Have to be awake at 0 dark 30 for the flight home to the great white north tomorrow
- 4 am wake up call at the hotel. Wonder if that’s early enough?
- After much early am panic we are at airport, through security & on way home.
- Goodbye sunny SoCal. We barely knew you
- Sitting in an airport & waiting for a flight takes an excrutiatingly long time when you are drinking crappy tasting beer.
- Feeling old as a result of this trip. No one bothers to ID me anymore
- Coming home with a suitcase filled with geek shirts. Hope @bingofuel is prepared for round two!
- Fighting over who gets stuck drinking the beer. Not usually a conversation we’re used to having.
- What a welcome home. Thunder storms, lightening, hail and tornado warnings