Scribbled down on July 3rd, 2008 by she
Posted in Popularity Contests
Wow! It’s been a long time since I’ve completed a T13. In fact, about a year has passed since I posted my last one. So much has changed in such a short time. Then again, much has also remained the same. Continuing on from before the year-long break makes this the 34th edition of the screaming pages Thursday Thirteen.
|Thirteen things I need to do today…
- Zee hubby is off work this week so I need to wake him up and convince him to drive me to work so he can fix the tail pipe on my truck, get the dogs’ nails trimmed, replace the weather stripping around the doors, etc. I’d feel guilty except I know he’ll drive strait home from dropping me off and go right back to sleep. We’ll see how much of his Honey Do list is completed by the time he picks me up at 4…
- Stock my work fridge with healthy snacks – individual servings of cheese, yogurt, fruit, etc. so when I have a giant mid-morning snack attack I’m at least eating something good for me.
- Call the dentist and book an appointment. Apparently they called to schedule one last week. It’s the first time I’ve missed one of their messages but that’s likely due to the fact that they left the message on my cell phone rather than my home phone. My cell hasn’t been on much lately.
- Meet with the new project manager to discuss project status and install the database front end on her system. She’s going to give me a new list of fields she needs tracked so I’ve a feeling I’ll be redesigning the database again soon.
- Replicate course sites. Add users and await feedback and change requests. Revise AA course code.
- Register for final exams for my Enviro Chem and Psych classes.
- Register for the courses I’ll be taking next semester. I’m not amused that the bookstore isn’t listing a single fall course in their textbook search yet. With my luck I’ll be registering myself for another multi-book 300+ $$ extravaganza.
- Email W and let her know I have gotten the book “15 days” back from R and can lend it to her. Email also needs to include arrangements for chanter practice. Drew and I have been way too lax of late and need to get back into the swing of things. Besides, I miss seeing P & W.
- Confirm date and location of dinner with Boo next week.
- Confirm which of the July 19th BBQ’s we’ll be attending. We’ve been invited to a dinner and 2 BBQ’s – and it’s Drew’s birthday – and apparently staying home isn’t an option. Drew picked which one we’ll be attending. I’m just the messenger.
- Chase after my source of frustration admin to ensure she’s actually doing the work she’s been assigned.
- Attempt to define my job so I can go into my review meeting with an accurate picture of what I actually do.
- Invite my neighbours to a Candle Light party a friend is holding on Sunday.
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.